Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting Revenge on Your Ex. What I did for Revenge on My Ex.

It really hurts when you are faced with a breakup that seems to be un called for and unfair. Regardless of the event of the breakup, you may feel like a victim and hopeless to get your pride back. Here is a sure way to mend that broken heart and walk away feeling great again.

Breaking up with a loved one can be devastating. It can be a life changing event that could damper your outlook and create a dismal future. If it was a marriage or a live in partner, there is much more that comes into play and your life is rearranged quite suddenly. Getting revenge may be the only thing you can think of to ease the pain.

So it was for me a nightmare I could not wake up from. I found myself suddenly facing divorce and having to move out of my home with small children. The emotional stress was overwhelming and it only got worst with the fear of being all alone to cope with my family.

Oh, I cried and cried and when it seemed to settle, then I got MAD. My mind started to race at all the things I could do to get revenge on my ex. I wanted him to hurt as much as I was hurting. Knowing his most valuable assets it was easy to think of ways to get him back in a profound and hard hitting manner.

First there was his reputation. I imagined calling his friends and family and hinting of homosexual behavior. It would also be easy to convince them of drugs and other illegal behavior. That would surely put a hurt on his character for the worst. Then there was his car. Yes, damage to his vehicle could be as simple as throwing paint on his windshield or pouring sugar in his gas tank.

The list was long and anyone of these things would do the trick. BUT in the end, who was I really hurting? Although it seemed gratifying to know I had the power to hurt him, what would that really tell of me. Was I that stupid that I could not help myself? Would a moment of hateful passion really help me to feel good about life again? Could I face my little girls if they found out of my weakness for getting revenge on my ex?

Weak, spineless, and lowlife was not the person I wanted to be. I refused to let him bring me down to an almost barbaric level. I painted a new picture of who I wanted to be and why. There was much more at stake- two little girls that needed a strong mother, not an out of control animal.

The First thing I did was to start to pack. I called old business contacts to look for work outside of town. Each day as I packed a box, I grew stronger, I knew I had a way out. I became obsessed with getting a new life somewhere else. Every night I wrote out the plan for the next day giving me better sleep and a sense of power each and every morning.

My strength and self confidence grew and it became quite evident to my ex that I was better off without him. There was nothing greater than to see the look on his face when he saw all that I had done and that I was moving on easily without him. No fights or screaming just a solid confidence is all he got. OH sweet revenge! It was as if he had never existed in my life in the first place.

So if you are faced with this trauma and want revenge on your ex, take the time to think of a better plan. Visualize the future that you want for yourself and your family. Make a plan of action to get you to move on. You will feel your confidence growing and yes, it is the best revenge when you ex realizes you do not need or want him anymore.

1 comment:

lovelife said...

I like your story, I would like to know how r you now? I'm going trough a very bad experience now :(